AD (728x90)

GoogleOnline Exam Test Seminar Sparkz IncEasy Link Exchange

Sunday 29 December 2013

What A Set Of Another Comedian Joke Interviewer and comedian

Seminars and Jobs information
Share it Please
Interviewer: What Is Your Birth Date?
Comedian: 13th October
Interviewer: Which Year?
Comedian: Oye Ullu Ke Pathe___ EVERY YEAR
Manager Asked Comedian At An Interview.
Can You Spell A Word That Has More Than 100 Letters In It?
Comedian Replied: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
” After Returning Back From A Foreign Trip, Comedian Asked His Wife,
Do I Look Like A Foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Comedian: In London A Lady Asked Me Are You A Foreigner?
” One Tourist From U.S.A. Asked Comedian”
Tourist : Any Great Man Born In This Village???
Comedian: No Sir, Only Small Babies!!!
Lecturer: Write A Note On Gandhi Jayanti
So Comedian Writes, “Gandhi Was A Great Man, But I Don’t Know Who Is Jayanti.”
Interviewer: Just Imagine You Are On The3rd Floor, It Caught Fire And How Will You Escape?
Comedian: Its Simple. I Will Stop My Imagining !!!
Comedian: My Mobile Bill How Much?
Call Center Girl: Sir, Just Dial 123 To Know Current Bill Status
Comedian: Stupid, Not CURRENT(Electricity) BILL My MOBILE BILL.
Comedian: I Think That Girl Is Deaf..
Friend: How Do U Know?
Comedian: I Told I Love Her, But She Said Her Chappals Are New
Friend: I Got A Brand New Ford IKON For My Wife!
Comedian: Wow!!! That’s An Unbelievable Exchange Offer!!!
Comedian In Airplane Going 2 Bombay ..
While Its Landing He Shouted: ” Bombay .. Bombay ”
Air Hostess Said: “B Silent.”
Comedian: “Ok.. Ombay. Ombay”
Teacher: “What Is Common Between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI And BUDHA?”
Comedian: “All Are Born On Government Holidays…!!!
Sir: What Is Difference Between Orange And Apple?
Comedian: Color Of Orange Is Orange, But Color Of Apple Is Not APPLE

Hit Like If Your Liked These Ones… HA HA HA

Written by

Java Basic Point blog is created for the MCA,M.Tech,B.Tech and Graduate students.So visit and get the benifits from this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Learning Java. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism